New home construction
~NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION~
If you ever needed an agent, it would be in purchasing a new construction or “to be built” home.
- On site builders’ agents need not have a real estate license much less be members of the Austin Board of Realtors.
- They are not required to abide by or negotiate within the provisions of the Texas Real Estate Licensing Act or the Realtor’s Code of Ethics.
- Builders are not required to use the standard Texas contracts The builders’ contracts are written to protect and favor the builder.
- The buyer is frequently unaware of the builder’s inventory, competing builder’s inventory, and concessions the builder will frequently negotiate.
- This is truly a Buyer Beware Situation!
If you are interested in new construction homes Buyer #1 will:
- Provide you with a complete inventory of new homes on the market including those at slab stage.
- Provide information on Buyer #1’s favorite builders.
- Negotiate firmly on your behalf, to include but not limited to:
- Contract Language/Provisions
- Price and Upgrades
- Concessions including mortgage discount points and other cost savings
- Completion date & inspections
Note: Reputable builders prefer that the buyer be represented by his/her own agent.
They will not lower the sales price if you don’t have an agent!
LOCAL (512) 363-9811
EMAIL: [email protected]